Olam fórum

Fórum o judaismu a židovství.
Právě je sob červen 06, 2020 7:18 am

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: ned březen 08, 2020 10:00 am 

Air Jordan 1 Low White Black Mystic Green,Playing against the Phoenix Suns and Charles Barkley in the 1993 Finals is like playing against your little brother. He knows that you are not good. He may be able to beat you two or three games, but in the end he will still suffer defeat. . The Suns, they only know how to play games, but do not know how to win games. This is the difference between the Suns and the Bulls.However, at this time, my father died unfortunately. His death was one of the most painful losses in my life, and it also made me go through the most difficult time in my life.

Air Jordan 1 Mid Black Gym Red Metallic Silver,My father is my closest friend. He knows everything about me, and can even predict what will happen to me in a long time. The highlights of my humanity come from my father. He is a member of ordinary people, full of sense of humor, but in my mind he is the messenger of God, he taught me many true meanings of life, the biggest teaching is that everything is for a reason. It was this that helped me to remain positive and optimistic about life after my father died.This life experience tells me it's time to be self-reliant; I no longer have father's guidance and dependence in my life, and I should be more mature. Thinking about the past, from playing basketball to doing business, I always weighed my father's point of view and felt that I needed his advice.

Air Jordan 1 Mid Black Starfish White,He died. I realized that I can no longer rely on others, but I should think independently about issues and make suggestions. I can also listen to others' suggestions, but the responsibility lies with me.However, this does not mean that my father is no longer with me. On the contrary, I can always feel his presence and I know that he will always be with me. After 30 years with my father, he passed on all the teachings of my life. I can hear his voice and feel his presence. I know he's watching me, watching my success, my children's growth, and my life with Juanita. So I take my father's departure as a test of my life

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]